Welcome to our Client Portal
We have updated our office system to be more time-efficient for our clients and our therapists by streamlining the first visit to our office and providing our patients 24/7 account access where you can see your upcoming appointments and make a payment to your account.
Once you schedule your first appointment, we will email you detailed instructions along with your user name and password.
Please log onto our Client Portal and complete both forms prior to your first appointment in order to maximize our time with you.
- 1) New Patient Information Form
- 2) Bend Counseling New Patient Paperwork
If you are unable to complete these forms in advance, please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
Remember to bring your insurance card to your first visit.
Instructions to Access Client Portal:
- Log on to the Client Portal using Google Chrome or Firefox. bendcb.carepaths.com
- User name: (emailed to you when you made your first appointment)
- Password: (emailed to you when you made your first appointment)
- When you log on, you will see this screen:
- Clinical Documents – Here you will find the New Patient Information Form and Bend Counseling New Patient Paperwork needed for you first appointment.
- Clinical Summary – Not currently active
- Messages – Not currently active
- TeleTherapy – If you have booked a TeleTherapy appointment with one of our therapists:
- Please log into your account using your original username & password 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time so you are set and ready to go at your scheduled time.
- Click on TeleTherapy
- Accept the incoming call from your therapist.
- Appointments – You can check upcoming appointments here
- Account Statements – You can see your most up to date statement here. *Please note statements are not updated daily and you can call the office for your current balance if needed. When making a payment to your account via a check or CC, please use the balance total on your account statement as the Current Balance in the next box down may reflect unpaid insurance claims and would not be your correct balance due.
- Credit Card Payment – You can make a payment to your account here using a Visa or Mastercard.
- Click the blue box that says “Make a payment with credit card”
- The patient name and address will auto-populate.
- Please make sure you have the name on the card and not the patient name if they are different.
- Please make sure you have the correct billing address.
- For your convenience, you may choose to store your credit card information. Credit Card information is encrypted in our system for your security.
- If you would like confirmation that we received your payment, please email Lindsay or Zayza at email@example.com.
- Change My Password – You can request to change your password here. We recommend that you do change your password when you log in the first time. Please contact our office at any time if you need us to manually reset your password.
We will gladly file your insurance claim and accept assignment of benefits for most insurance companies. Benefits are estimates only. The actual claim benefits are determined when your insurance carrier receives the claim. The insurance carrier bases their benefits on their “usual and customary” charges and those may not reflect our charges. You are financially responsible at the time of services for any patient portion, co-payments, deductible amounts or non-covered treatments, as determined by your insurance carrier. Please call the office to give us your insurance information so that we can check your out-patient mental health coverage before your first visit.
Payment is due at time of service. If we are billing your insurance, you are financially responsible at the time of service for any patient portion, co-payments, deductible amounts or non-covered treatments. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard.
An important part of your treatment process requires you to attend scheduled appointments. We have allotted this time especially for you. Because we are holding this time for you (usually a 45-50 minute appointment), we expect you to attend all sessions. We require at least one working day (Monday through Friday qualify as working days) notice to cancel or move a scheduled appointment. Cancellations or missed appointments without 24-hour notice will be charged as follows:
- 1st late cancellation or missed appointment: $50
- All subsequent late cancellations or missed appointments: $100
Exceptions may be made for emergencies or serious illness. Forgetting about the appointment, scheduling conflicts, having to stay at work, or minor aches and pains are not considered emergencies. Please respect these boundaries and call us 24 hours in advance.