What is Teletherapy?
Teletherapy is providing therapy through a live video connection over the internet. You receive the same treatment as you would in-person, but it’s just done through a computer! If you’ve ever used Skype on your computer or FaceTime on your iPhone, you’ve used the same type of Technology teletherapy uses. All of our therapists are available for in-person or Teletherapy sessions.
- If you have booked a Teletherapy appointment with one of our therapists:
- Log on to the Client Portal using Google Chrome or Firefox:
- Give yourself 10 minutes prior to your appointment start time so you are set and ready to go at your scheduled time.
- User name: (emailed to you when you made your first appointment)
- Password: (emailed to you when you made your first appointment)
- When you log on, you will see this screen:
- Click on Teletherapy
- Accept the incoming call from your therapist.
NOTE: It is recommended to test your log in and make sure you can find the correct page in advance of your appointment. This will maximize your time with your counselor. If you have any problems, please call our office at 541-550-7940 for help.